You may want to recruit different types of UTBM interns:
The study programme at UTBM prepares the students for professional responsibilities through a total of 13 months spent on industrial internship projects in France or abroad:
- A 4-week operator-level internship between the first and second semester of studies. It is an introduction to professional life, as students hold a real post in a technical environment
Contact for 4-week operator-level internship
Once the student has entered his engineering department, the internships have a longer duration.
Two long-term internships of duration 24 weeks either in France or abroad
- A professional internship during the fourth year.
- A Final Year Project, which completes the engineering degree, in the fifth year.
in the following engineering departements:
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Controm System Engineering
- Mechnical Engineering and Design
- Manufacturing Management and Engineering
- Ergonomics, Industrial Design and Mechanical Engineering
Long-term internships - Download Langdauernden Praktika - Herunterzuladen
Contact us , or Fill in the on-line form